Composers Desktop Project Online Forum for CDP Users
Dear CDP Users,
CDP member Simon Kunath is hosting and moderating our Online Forum. We are very grateful for Simon's willingness to undertake this task.
- Our main purpose in creating it is to provide a means whereby you as CDP users can share insights, problems and solutions as you use the CDP software and read its documentation.
- If reporting an apparent bug, please be sure to include program name, infile and parameters used, and error messages received so others can try to duplicate the problem.
- We at CDP shall check the Forum regularly and offer insights and responses as best we can. Software and documentation updates will be posted to the downloads page as required, but probably not immediately. We will need some time to do the updates. We may post a message to the Forum requesting further information about the problem.
- Our intention is that the Forum should replace direct emails to CDP. We are considering offering a 'Support Package' for CDP users, especially educational institutions, which would include direct access, but we would like to trial the Online Forum for a while so that we can assess what may be required.
- If you experience problems installing our Free Downloads, please email 'cdpse9(at)talktalk.net' right away.
- Again, this is the url for the Online Forum
Page last updated: 04 April 2015